Some of my prettiest centerpieces have come from the produce section of the market or my vegetable garden! The great thing is that after the event, everything goes back into the fridge to be eaten at a later date!
My Top PIcks For Fruits and Vegetables for Table Centerpieces
1. Swiss Chard with it’s vibrant green & red striations as a base
2. Artichokes are structurally beautiful, even better in bloom
3. Grapes mixing varieties and colors
4. Herbs have tiny delicate leaves and add texture in small bunches
5. Parsley cascades beautifully over the container and fills in empty spots
6. Tomatoes still on the vine
7. Squash with a blossom still attached
Squash, acorns, berries and fall colored leaves
Apples and Bay leaves
The best thing about using produce is that when you are finished using the arrangement, you can cook all the ingredients. Try making an arrangement out of everything you would put into your vegetable soup!
Lillys, lemons, blooming plum and orange branches & squash blossoms
What are some of your favorite picks?